Getting your nutrition right is an incredibly important part to achieving your health and fitness goals, but it’s often the part that most of us get confused about.
What can I eat? What can’t I eat? Will a carb-free, strictly salad diet give me the body I’ve always dreamed of? (nope!) How do I plan my meals so I’m not starving and reaching for random food all the time?
At Move With Us, we’re determined to equip you with all the right education and the most effective and sustainable ways to fuel your body.
We firmly believe that you don’t need to sacrifice flexibility or enjoyment to hit your nutrition targets. We also believe in giving you all the tools you need to know your individual targets and choose from delicious meals all crafted to get you there.
Our Team is always hard at work to deliver the ultimate nutrition experience for you with our Move With Us App. With every Program or Challenge, you get access to multiple Meal Guides created by our in-house team of Dietitians to suit your macro targets, goals and preferences.
The nutrition hub is fresher than ever, so let’s have a look at what intuitive features you can use to customise your nutrition journey to make the most out of your meals.
Our Nutrition features at a glance
Whether it’s your first time using the Move With Us App, or you're a seasoned tracking expert, you can now make your Meal Guide truly yours with our most customisable and intuitive nutrition experience to date.
Flexible dieting is all about incorporating all the food groups into your diet, while still maintaining your macro targets and staying on track to hit your goals. From Day 1 of your journey, we make flexible dieting and nutrition something to enjoy, not fear.
- Not loving your Meal Guide? No problem. Use the ‘Get New Meals’ feature to effortlessly browse through the entire selection of Meal Guides suited to your goals and preferences and find one you love, or switch up a few each week.
- Your day, your way. Change the order of your meals or remove meals that don’t suit your lifestyle by tapping the “Edit” notepad button.
- Made too many changes? Reset your Meal Guide to our original recommendations at any point, by using the “Refresh” button.
- Any edits you make to your meals can be applied and saved to just one selected day, or all days starting from the selected date. It’s up to you.
MWU Recipes are made to be customised and enjoyed
Not only can you customise your meal planning, every recipe and ingredient can also be tailored to what you’ve actually eaten, and what you love to eat. Now that’s what we call flexible.
- Cooking for the entire fam or meal prepping for the week? Simply edit your serving sizes to suit the occasion or number of meals you're cooking, and the macros and ingredient amounts will adjust accordingly.
- Favourite all the meals you love most to keep them in one spot and find quickly.
- Recipe calls for turkey mince but you only have beef? Just hit the ‘Swap’ button above your ingredients list and click the arrows to change your ingredients. No more rushed trips to the shops needed.
- Want to shout from the rooftops how much you love a dish? Get the word out by sharing our App recipes with your friends and family on socials.
Need meal inspo?
We want you to eat the way you love, which is why we've created a Recipe Library full-to-the-brim with delicious and nutritious meals.
Simply pressing the ‘Recipes’ button on your Meals tab will take you right to our new-look Recipe Library, where you’ll find over 750+ delicious creations to suit any occasion, mood, or cravings.
- You'll never be bored, we add brand new recipes each month. Just check the ‘New Recipes’ tab for the latest and greatest dishes from our Team of Dietitians.
- Search by meal type — breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, or start keeping your own most-loved meals in one spot with your very own ‘Favourites’ section.
- If you want to add a recipe or food item that's not in the App yet, you can add in your own meals or ingredients just by clicking ‘Add New’ and filling out the nutritional info.
- Top tip - If you’re adding in new recipes that you know you’ll want to find again, create the food item with your own name in front of the title, for example, ‘Rachel's Chicken Noodles.’
Meal Guides loved by all
Our Meal Guides cater for a wide range of dietary requirements, including Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Nut-Free, Red Meat Free, Seafood Free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian, & Vegan options.
Want to know what our MWU Community have to say about our Meal Guides and nutrition experience? Take a look at just a couple of the thousands of incredible transformations our Community all over the world have achieved with us.
Kate's 6 Week Transformation
Challenge: Bikini 2.0
Nutrition Goal: Both
Nutrition Targets: 2000 cals (P 125g C 252g F 55g)
What Kate had to say about working with us:
“I really enjoyed the Bikini Challenge! It was right up my alley in terms of training and the flexible dieting made it doable for me. I actually ate more than I ate before and got great results! I'm super excited & will continue to workout with MWU!”
Sabrina's 8 Week Transformation
Challenge: Bikini Build 2.0
Nutrition Goal: Both
Nutrition Targets: 1700 cals (P 152g C 125g F 66g)
What Sabrina had to say about working with us:
“I am a shift worker and I thought that this Challenge would be a struggle. I work both night shifts and day shifts, and the ability to tick off small achievements within my day made it so much easier to keep track! I stuck to this Challenge 100%, and there was not a time where I felt starving, or not getting enough nutrients. It has completely changed my views on food, and has made me love my body. I feel strong, healthy, and happy! I couldn’t be more grateful for everything I’ve learnt and achieved.”
Nutrition Tailored For You
We’re always working to design, bake, cook and create recipes, Meal Guides and features that can be tailored to your goals, your preferences, and your lifestyle. We know that every day is different, and we’re always aiming to give you the tools and features you need to customise your day.
Start your health and fitness transformation with us today and know that no matter what meal you're feeling, delicious and nutritious options are just one tap of a button away.