- 140g Chicken Breast (No Skin) (Raw)
- 100g Diced Tomatoes (Canned)
- 60g Capsicum (Bell Peppers)
- 52g Corn Tortillas
- 15g Sour Cream
- 10g Cabbage
- White Onion, to taste
- 1 clove Garlic
- 3tsp Taco Seasoning
- Cayenne Pepper, to taste
- 100ml Chicken Stock
- Prepare vegetables: thinly slice onion, roughly chop cabbage, mince garlic and slice capsicum.
- Turn slow cooker on low and add in chicken, diced tomatoes, stock, onion, garlic, capsicum and seasonings.
- Cook on low for 2-3 hours or until chicken is cooked through. While mix is still in the slow cooker, use two forks to pull apart and shred chicken.
- Assemble taco: add chicken to middle of tortilla wrap and top with cabbage and sour cream.
*Chicken can be stored in an air-tight container and kept in the fridge for 3-4 days. We recommend assembling taco at time of consumption.
Calories: 335 | P: 36g | F: 9g | C: 27g
Want access to 1,200+ recipes like this?