- 50g Protein Pasta (Raw)
- 150g Diced Tomatoes (Canned)
- 100g Beef Mince (Extra Lean) (Raw)
- 15g Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- 20g Tomato Paste
- White Onion, to taste
- 1 clove Garlic
- 250ml Vegetable Stock
- 1.5tsp Bolognese Herbs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Prepare all vegetables: dice onion and mince garlic.
- Heat a large pot over medium-high heat and apply a light spray of oil, if necessary. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until softened. Add mince and break into small pieces as it cooks.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato paste and vegetable stock to pot. Bring to a gentle boil and reduce heat to low.
- Add bolognese herbs and season to taste. Simmer on low for at least 30 minutes and stir occasionally.
- In the meantime, cook pasta as per packet instructions.
- Once cooked, drain water from pasta and add cooked pasta to bolognese mix. Stir to thoroughly combine. Transfer pasta and bolognese into an ovenproof dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- *This meal can be stored in an air-tight container and kept in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Calories: 387 | P: 41g | F: 10g | C: 32g