- 125g Chicken Thigh (No Skin) (Raw)
- 15g Honey
- 80g Broccoli
- 1tsp Tamari
- Prepare chicken: dice chicken into small bite-sized pieces and add to a bowl with honey and tamari. Mix to coat chicken. Cover chicken and let marinate in the fridge for at least one hour, or overnight.
- Cut broccoli into small florets.
- Preheat air fryer to 180°C and lightly spray basket with oil.
- Add chicken to air fryer basket and cook for 18-20 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Add broccoli to air fryer for the final 5 minutes of cooking.
- Serve in a bowl and season to taste.
*This meal can be stored in an air-tight container and kept in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Calories: 237 | P: 27g | F: 6g
Want access to 1,200+ recipes like this?