If there is one thing we all have in common amongst the staff here at Move With Us, it is our shared love for food! We thought we would share some of our staff favourite recipes with you, for some mid-week recipe inspo! ⬇️
Mexican Taco Salad Bowl
15g Cheddar Cheese (Light) (Tasty)
70g Wraps (Mixed Grain)
60g Black Beans (Canned) (Drained)Flavour Boosters:
Red Onion, to taste
Taco Seasoning, 3 tsp
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Flip over a small round cake tin and lay the wrap over the base to create an upside down bowl shape. Lightly spray with oil and bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until crispy. Allow wrap to cool.
- Prepare ingredients: chop lettuce, dice tomato, dice onion and drain and rinse black beans.
- Heat a pan over medium-high heat and apply a light spray of oil if necessary. Once hot, add mince and break into small pieces as it cooks. Add black beans and taco seasoning with a splash of water and mix to combine. Continue stirring until sauce thickens
- Assemble salad: inside wrap bowl, add lettuce and tomato then spread mince mixture over the top. Sprinkle with grated cheese and top with onion.
Protein Yoghurt Banana Smoothie
300ml Milk (Skim)
30g Rolled Oats (Raw) (Gluten Free Optional)
Caramelised Banana On Toast
20g Peanut Butter
6g Coconut Oil
3g Shredded Coconut (Unsweetened)Flavour Boosters:Sugar Free Maple Syrup, 1 tbsp
Ground Cinnamon, 0.25 tsp
Vanilla Essence, 0.25 tsp
- Toast bread to your liking.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add oil, vanilla, maple syrup and cinnamon. Mix until oil has melted and ingredients have combined.
- Add sliced banana to pan and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Spread peanut butter over toast and top with caramelised banana coins.
- To serve, sprinkle with coconut.
White Choc Raspberry Cheesecake
If you liked these recipes, you can find all of these recipes in your MWU App today. Not on the MWU App? You can view these recipes and 1200+ other recipes with our 7-Day Free Trial or explore our Programs with the button below.