- 60g Plain Flour
- 165g Greek Yoghurt (Plain) (No Fat)
- 1x Egg
- 80g Raspberries
- 8g Chia Seeds
- 4g Honey
- 1tbsp Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Heat small pot over medium-high heat. Add raspberries, chia seeds and honey. Stir continuously for 6-8 minutes until jam consistency forms.
- In a bowl mix together flour and baking powder.
- Combine yoghurt, egg and maple syrup with flour and mix to combine. Stir through half of raspberry chia jam.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and add pancake batter to pan in desired size.
- Cook for 2 minutes before flipping.
- Stack pancakes and top with remaining raspberry chia jam and maple syrup.
*We recommend making this meal at time of consumption.
Calories: 453 | P: 30g | F: 9g | C: 63g