Ingredients (serves 4):
- 600g Chicken Thigh (Raw)
- 200g 2 Minute Noodles (Wholegrain)
- 20g Honey
- 300g Broccoli
- 20g Corn Flour (mixed with 1 cup cold water)
- 40ml Teriyaki Sauce
- 2tsp Sriracha
- 1tbsp Tamari
- Minced Garlic, to taste
- Ginger, to taste
- 2cup Chicken Stock
- Mix corn flour with 2 tablespoons of cold water in small bowl.
- To slow cooker add chicken to bottom. Top with soy honey, teriyaki, sriracha, tamari, corn flour water and chicken stock.
- Mix until combined. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- In the meantime, cut broccoli into small florets and set aside.
- Once chicken is cooked, break apart using tongs. Add broccoli to slow cooker and cover to cook for 10 minutes. Add uncooked noodles to slow cooker and press down to submerge in liquid. Additional stock can be added if required to ensure noodles cook. Cover and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Using tongs mix noodles with chicken and broccoli before serving.
*This meal can be stored in an air-tight container and kept in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Calories: 414 | P: 37g | F: 9g | C: 47g