At Move With Us we strongly encourage our ladies to take progress pics, rather than relying on the number that pops up on the scales. Trust the process, take progress pics and focus on amazing changes that aren’t related to your physique. If you’d like to learn more on this topic, click here.
Tips On Taking Your Progress Pics
Before you get started with your pics, we'd love to share our top tips to ensure you’re making the most of this process and feeling confident the whole way through.
A top tip from Rachel is to record yourself going through your poses - hold a front, side and back pose. When you play the video back, you’ll be able to take screenshots of these. Please don't take selfies ladies.
- Choose an outfit that you are comfortable in and one that shows off your gorgeous shape! If possible, try to wear the same outfit in your after photos.
- The background of your photo can make all the difference! Choose an area with a plain/white background, which has good natural lighting. The higher quality your photos, the more likely your progress will stand out!
- If you don’t have someone to take your photos, flip your camera to selfie mode and use your self-timer while you get into position!
- Smile! You may not be where you want to be, but you should be proud of what you have achieved.
- Natural posing. It’s okay to flaunt your shape off a little! Stand tall, shoulders back, be proud of where you are, and look forward to where you’re going.
For more tips on how to practise your posing, learn from Rachel here.